Laser Hair Removal For PCOS
Get the smooth, hair-free skin you’ve been wanting by permanently removing polycystic ovarian syndrome hair growth with laser hair removal.
- No need for embarrassing hair growth — treatments require the area to be cleanly shaven.
- Our lasers are much less painful than waxing.
- All treatments are performed by highly-trained aesthetic professionals.
Laser hair removal is the best treatment for PCOS hair growth.
- Go With Confidence. Hair is destroyed at the root and will never grow back, so there’s no need to worry about shaving or tweezing before leaving the house. You’re always ready to go!
- Comfortable Treatments. Unlike painful electrolysis, you’ll comfortably remove unwanted hair without having to let it grow out first. Laser treatments, on average, take less than 30 minutes, while electrolysis typically takes several hours to complete.
- Medically-based. Managing the symptoms of PCOS — including hair growth — is a delicate matter that should be done under the guidance of Aesthetic professionals to achieve your best results.
- Our lasers eliminate every hair treated, but unmanaged PCOS will cause more follicles to become “active” leading to new hair growth. Laser hair removal is just one aspect of properly managing your PCOS symptoms.
You’ve struggled with the embarrassing stubble & ingrown hairs of polycystic ovarian syndrome for far too long. Take the first step toward getting permanent results.